Check out our Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside facilities. Few feature dog daycare inside. Why? Its hot outside and if you or I were to go play for 15 minutes outside, we’d get tired and hot too, in 100 degree feel-like weather. Add the rain to the mix and its a mess. So why do dog daycare places send dogs to play outside in the rain? Maybe they like to send dogs home…..smelling like wet dog. Not a favorite smell in our household, we would rather have dry dogs that do not smell, more than they should at our house. Holding dog daycare inside resolves this grooming issue.
Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside
So why are there not more dog daycare Jacksonville FL inside facilities? The largest outside dog facility is located on the Southside of Jacksonville. A large dog park built on the site of a landfill. Yes, an old landfill, where the City of Jacksonville used to dump bottles and cans and “junk” back in the 1940s, but bulldozing long runs and then covering the “garbage” with dirt. Occasionally these areas sink, because of the decomposition of items, gravity and other times a wild animal will find a 60 year old treat and pull items out of the ground. Too many places are bad places for dogs, good thing Happy Hound Dog Resorts offers Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside.
Most other outside dog daycare facilities cover the ground with bark or wood chips. Again, “What were they thinking” comes to mind, because did they not know that dogs can get splinters easier than humans? Their pads absorb splinters and moisture and if we as humans did not intend to walk around on decomposing wood chips, why would we expect our best friends to do the same? Wood chips don’t do well either when it rains, as they collect the mud and dirt that splash up and add to more of the mess factor with a dog. Not a pretty site. Again, the outside dog daycare market is just a mess, actually, a HOT MESS in Jacksonville.
But there is a different place, a better place, a safer place…..
Our place, Happy Hound Dog Resorts features 15,000 square feet of indoor Air Conditioned dog daycare space. This dog daycare inside mecca is available six days a week, now, maybe we will do something more in the fall, for Sunday, depending on what our customers tell us. With a Large dog and Small dog side, we can feature up to 60 dogs in daycare on the rubber floor space with staff to watch, engage and play with the dogs. Here are a few of the Features of Dog Daycare Inside and the benefits, in case you have never thought about dog daycare for your dog.
Exercise is important for the health of your dog.
- When our dog boarding and daycare guests visit with us, we make sure each guest gets as much play time as they could possibly want. During play time, dogs can make friends and chase around other dogs and soon experience the benefits of exercise.
- They can also play with our trained staff and practice some new skills such as ball fetching and sharing, benefits from our expertise in dog training.
- Dogs who exercise…actually get better and rejuvenating sleep, are more agile and nimble, can move around and play without feeling overly tired, reduce the risk of certain canine and breed-specific illness, have better digestion and intestinal health, and maintain a healthy and beneficial weight.
- Spending energy while playing is one of the best aspects of dog play time that can be fun and also disguise as exercise. Playtime can help your pet spend the energy they eat throughout the day so they can feel content and happy once they go home.This can help them keep off extra weight and also make them happier dogs for both dog and owner to enjoy.
Our customers like daycare because…
- my dog falls asleep in the car on the way home – check
- my dog no longer chews up or scratches at walls out of boredom – check
- they no longer bark throughout the night (exercise leads to good sleep) – check
- they wake up energized but not overly hyper – check
Making friends everyday…
Your dog’s social skills and interaction type with other dogs is always learned from a young age. Most dogs are raised as “only-pups” and often do not get introduced to older dogs, or others besides the breeder. By playing with other dogs engaging with people, they quickly learn. Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside social interactions can help if your dog barks at dogs on walks.
Interactions with people are learned…
- The way your dog interacts with people is something your dog learned at a young age.
- Some dogs never learn how to handle people because they weren’t shown how to act from time as a puppy.
- When your dog stays with us, your dog will engage with the staff throughout the day.
- Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside might be for your dog if your dog barks at people knocking.
- Allow your dog to get to know the people at the door.
A dog home alone could cost a fortune…
- We always recommend to dog owners that they leave their dogs somewhere where they will be supervised and cared for.
- Most people will leave their dog at home or have a neighbor “check up” on your dog while you are gone but it doesn’t beat being at a doggy-
- While you are off working or on a trip, your dog will be anxious. Your dog might nap a lot due to lack of stimulation.
- Save money by not having to pay for, chewed up shoes or clothing.
Call us today for details on how you can earn Free Dog Daycare at our facility. Learn more about how to choose Dog Boarding and Dog Daycare here. Been to Happy Hound Dog Resorts for Dog Daycare Jacksonville FL inside? Please write us a review on Google, Facebook or Yelp. Have questions about us, come in and see us or call us at (904) 800-8800 for details. For more details on Dog Daycare, check out our webpage with a recent video of dog daycare.