Daycare for Dogs
Dog Daycare is by far, the most popular activity at Happy Hound Dog Resorts. Come enjoy our 5,000 square foot indoor air conditioned play floor with separate spaces for small and large dogs to play. The indoor space features a 3/8-inch impact resistant traction control play floor for the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests, small and large during dog daycare. Check out our multiple play areas on our high definition cameras.
- Experienced dog handlers teach commands and encourage dogs to exercise and socialize during dog daycare.
- Dogs are taken outside during regular intervals to relieve themselves during the day in the Outside Dog Daycare area.
- Real time cameras track all dog activities on the dog daycare floor. Yes, you may observe your dog on the daycare floor all day.
- Camera video access is available to all mobile phone users as well as tablets and desktop devices.
- Water is automatically provided on the dog daycare floor to large dogs keep them hydrated during times of play.
- First Day is always FREE, for new customers.
- Refer new clients, earn a free day of dog daycare for your dog.
- Owners may has us to place their small dog in with large dogs or the opposite, so you may see small with large and large with small, but rest assured the staff is always watching to see how they are behaving.
- Please review our vaccination requirements for all dogs entering Happy Hound Dog Resorts.
- Starting August 1, 2016, all lunches will have a kennel cleaning fee of $1 applied
- Silver / Recuperating dog area is inside and now available with a new indoor daycare area, also on camera.
Dog Daycare Programs:
FIRST DAY (NEW CUSTOMER) – FREE
TRY ME OUT – A 2-hour doggy daycare try-out – $15
STAY AND PLAY – Daycare charge after 12 PM – $15
Standard Doggy Daycare – First Dog – $25
Standard Doggy Daycare – Second Dog – $18
SILVER / Recuperating Dog Daycare – $25
Doggy Daycare Packages:
10 visits (1 dog) – $210
10 visits (2 dogs) – $360
20 visits (1 dog) – $380
20 visits (2 dogs) – $640
30 visits (1 dog) – $420
30 visits (2 dogs) – $840
Discounted Daycare Packages are a great deal
All dog daycare packages are good for up to 90 days past the date they are purchased. Additional discounts are not valid with packages, since they are discounted off the regular pricing. For families of more than 2 dogs, ask for special pricing.
“Like child daycare centers, a dog daycare center caters to busy dog parents who want to provide their dog with exercise and playtime. The daycare provides the dog with a fun, safe, stimulating environment during the day while owners shop, run errands, or work. The daycare business is responsible for ensuring the safety of the dogs in their care and making sure all the dogs play nicely together. Also like child daycare centers, dog daycare facilities usually include a caring, compassionate staff; plenty of safe, fun playground equipment; and often, snack and nap times for the dogs in their care.” – Ms. Robin Bennett, The Dog Gurus
Dog Daycare is a difference maker in a dog’s behavior
Your dog has fun while you are at work! Dog Daycare is a great alternative to your dog chewing your favorite pair of shoes or redecorating your living room with stuffing from your favorite sofa. You will see a difference in your dog’s behavior with dog daycare. Dogs tend to behave differently around other dogs. Our staff work with all dogs to improve socialization and understanding of basic commands, Sit, Stay, Come, Wait, Leave It and Off. A Command Card with these commands is available for our customers to take home and use. Commands we teach will re-enforce good behavior in your home as you bring your dog more to Happy Hound Dog Resorts.
Daycare Benefits are immediately seen
The benefits of dog daycare are numerous:
- First of all, the dogs learn how to play with other dogs and increase their social skills.
- Second, dogs use up a great deal of energy during their time at daycare, which makes for a well-rested pet in the evening. Rather than coming home to a hyper dog who has been alone all day, owners will pick up an exhausted dog.
- Third, dog daycare helps alleviate behavior problems. Trainers agree the vast majority of behavior problems (for example excessive barking, chewing, and digging) – particularly in puppies – result from lack of exercise. Dog daycare centers address this problem by giving dogs the opportunity to play.
- Finally, owners have peace of mind knowing their dog will be well cared for and well-exercised throughout the day; it allows for guilt-free dog ownership. – Ms. Robin Bennett, The Dog Gurus
Dog Daycare’s benefits above together with our basic commands create a better member of the family. Come and see about this service with our Try Me Out Daycare, only $15 for two hours at our location 4603 Shirley Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32210. Hours of operation are Weekdays 7 am – 6 pm and Weekends 8 am – 5 pm. Call us for more details at (904) 800-8800.