Process to register your pet at Happy Hound Dog Resorts
May be made online at the Happy Hound Web Site, here, by phone or by visitation at our Resort:
- Add your pet to our system,
- Provide us a copy of the vaccination records,
- Add the credit card to the system.
- Call us to let us know all have been done, and we will add your pet to the class.
All dogs for training must be current on the following vaccinations (we must have copies onsite before you enter the facility):
- Have an updated and current Fecal/Parasite exam and be negative for Parasites.
Once registration and vaccinations are completed, the training staff will contact you to discuss the class, what you would like to accomplish from the class and discuss your pet with you. The trainers have the final say on the acceptance of your pet into the training program. If you have questions, please call us at (904) 800-8800.
Suggested items to bring with you and your dog:
- Collar – Flat, buckle or martingale
- Leash – 4′ or 6′ standard leash, please no retractable leashes.
- Treat Pouch –
- Pea Sized Treats – available for purchase.
- A strict 48-Hour Cancellation Policy is in effect for all Training Classes. We must be notified via email of your intention to cancel no later than 48 hours prior to the first class. No refunds will be provided otherwise.
- If fewer than 4 dogs are enrolled, the classes will be postponed. You will be notified by phone at least 48 hours prior to the first class.
- Do not feed your dog its evening meals on class nights.
- Family and friends are welcome to look on, but each dog must have one, consistent handler who is 16 years or older present at each class.
- Group classes are for dogs without established behavior problems. Any dog that exhibits fear, aggression, or illness should not be enrolled. Please discuss those issues with our trainer prior to the class.
- Dogs 8 weeks and older are welcome to participate in the training classes.